AEW Full Gear has gotten a Los Angeles makeover! There is a complete rebrand AEW Full Gear 2023 as the show is set from the historic Kia Forum.
The ‘fabulous Forum’ was the spot for big sporting events and concerts in Los Angeles in the 70s and 80s and, as you can see below, this year’s Full Gear branding pay homage to the vintage vibes.
Also featuring the LA Lakers signature purple and gold color scheme, the Full Gear theming also looks reminiscent of the branding of a certain popular Max show Winning Time: The Rise of the Lakers Dynasty.
We’ll have to see if Tony Khan has anymore Warner Brothers Discovery crossovers planned as AEW heads back to Los Angeles for its annual pay-per-view Full Gear on November 18.
Before AEW gets to LA however, there is a stop in another West coast city for a pay-per-view on October 1.
AEW WrestleDream is set to occur in Seattle, Washington on October 1, 2023.
To keep up with all the latest news from around AEW, you can click this link.
🚨 JUST ANNOUNCED! 🚨#AEW is returning to the Fabulous @thekiaforum in Los Angeles, CA for #AEWFullGear LIVE on PPV on Saturday, November 18th!
Tickets go on sale THIS FRIDAY at 10am PT; don't miss out on one of #AEW's biggest events of the year!
🎟 https://t.co/UN1cNj1kQq pic.twitter.com/oHCKAyB32z
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) September 7, 2023
Think you know the most about wrestling? Join our Wrestle League predictions competition for free, and be in with the chance of winning $250 of Amazon vouchers. Make sure you subscribe to email notifications to make sure you never miss a show.
- Updated List Of Released WWE Stars
- WWE Announces SmackDown Returning To USA Network & More
- Mustafa Ali Gone From WWE
- John Cena Sends Message To Dolph Ziggler After WWE Release
- The Rock Reacts To WWE Releases
- Released WWE Star’s Final Match Set For Tonight
- Report: Released WWE Star ‘Caused All Kinds Of Issues’ Behind The Scenes
- Elias Breaks Silence After Being Released By WWE
- Update On Mustafa Ali WWE Departure
- Big E Reacts To WWE Releasing Dolph Ziggler