A new match for WWE Clash At The Castle has been revealed.
WWE announced on Wednesday that Riddle has been medically disqualified from competing against Seth Rollins at SummerSlam on July 30.
A new report has revealed that the injury is kayfabe and due to “creative adjustments”.
Per Fightful Select (subscription required), the working plan is to have Riddle vs. Seth Rollins at WWE Clash At The Castle on September 3.
With the ever changing landscape in WWE after Vince McMahon’s retirement and Triple H taking over Head of Creative, it’s quite possible that isn’t final.
The Clash At The Castle event will see either Roman Reigns or Brock Lesnar defend the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship against the winner of Sheamus vs. Drew McIntyre on this Friday’s SmackDown.
We will have further updates on Riddle and Seth Rollins when they become available.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- CM Punk Match Announced For First Ever AEW Collision
- ‘Well-Liked’ AEW Name Retiring
- MJF Namedrops Vince McMahon On AEW Dynamite, Next Challenger Revealed
- Huge Clue WWE Star Could Be Retiring Soon
- Big Update On Mercedes Mone Status For AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Did Swerve Strickland Beat Orange Cassidy For The AEW International Championship
- Referee Bump In AEW Dynamite Main Event Leads To Controversial Finish
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For June 9, 2023
- The Rock Shares Condolences To Iron Sheik’s Family: ‘Rest In Power, Uncle Sheiky’
- Kris Statlander Retains TBS Championship, AEW Rampage To Feature Big Women’s Match