A new update has confirmed that WWE Clash At The Castle will surpass WrestleMania 38 attendance figure.
Clash At The Castle will mark the WWE’s first major event in the United Kingdom since SummerSlam 1992.
According to WrestleTix, the Cardiff, Wales event has now moved 63,000 tickets at the Principality Stadium.
The total confirms that the show will be a virtual lock to surpass the real attendance figures for each night of WrestleMania 38 in Dallas this past April.
WrestleMania 38 Night 1 drew 65,719 tickets distributed, while Night 2 drew 65,653 fans. The WWE announced the two night figure at 156,352 fans in attendance.
WWE Clash At The Castle will be headlined by Roman Reigns defending the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship against Drew McIntyre.
Also announced for the card is Liv Morgan vs. Shayna Baszler for the SmackDown Women’s Championship and a six-woman tag team match with Bayley, IYO SKY and Dakota Kai facing Raw Women’s Champion Bianca Belair, Asuka and Alexa Bliss.
For the full lineup for Clash At The Castle, click here.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- WWE Raw Star Moved Back To NXT, Reforms Tag Team
- Update On Whether Jungle Boy Has Officially Undergone Name Change
- The Incredible Story Of Deaf WWE NXT Wrestler Myles Borne
- Saraya Teases Match With Popular AEW Star
- Thunder Rosa Comments On Saraya’s AEW Debut
- Update On When Elias Will Return To WWE Television
- Darby Allin Gets Stitches Following AEW Rampage Grand Slam (Photo)
- The Hilarious Reason Teddy Long Is Trending On Twitter
- WWE Raw Star Explains What Triple H Tells WWE Stars Before They Go Out
- Bullet Club Member Betrays Jay White & Turns Face At NJPW Burning Spirit