The Young Bucks are currently two of AEW’s Executive Vice Presidents, with the Bucks now serving as business men in AEW after forming the company in 2019.
The Bucks have wrestled in numerous places during their tenured careers, but are mostly associated with their time in Pro Wrestling Guerrilla, where they really made a name for themselves.
The Bucks were guests on Swerve Strickland’s Swerve City Podcast, where they discussed the topic of what would be next for them when they retire from wrestling.
While Matt Jackson suggested that he would simply disappear from the business, Nick Jackson discussed potentially opening a new independent promotion akin to PWG, or even outright buying PWG.
He then noted that he did once attempt to buy the company from Super Dragon, but the offer wasn’t accepted.
“How fun would that be? I don’t know, buy PWG from Super Dragon. You know what’s funny is I tried to buy PWG and he didn’t go for the offer.”
transcription via Wrestling Inc.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Ex-WWE Star Edge (Adam Copeland) Joins AEW At WrestleDream 2023
- Jon Moxley Fined By AEW
- WWE Backstage Reaction To Edge (Adam Copeland) Departure & AEW Debut
- Edge (Adam Copeland) Explains Why He Left WWE To Join AEW
- Christian Cage Comments On Edge (Adam Copeland) Joining AEW
- Edge (Adam Copeland) Expected To ‘Fill The Gap’ CM Punk Left In AEW?
- Injured AEW Star Removed From Match At WrestleDream 2023
- Edge (Adam Copeland) AEW Debut Match Opponent & Date Announced
- MJF Addresses Jay White AEW Attack Rumors
- WWE Raw Match Cancelled Due To Top Star Not Being Cleared