The final of the New Japan Pro-Wrestling (NJPW) G1 Climax 31 tournament is now set with both blocks having come to an end.
A couple of days ago, Kota Ibushi earned his way to his fourth consecutive G1 final with a victory over KENTA to win the A-Block.
Ibushi’s opponent has now been decided, and it’s going to be Kazuchika Okada.
Okada beat Jeff Cobb in the last match of the B-Block to earn his way into the final.
Both men are two-time winners of the G1 Climax, with Okada having come out victorious in 2012 and 2014, and Ibushi winning the last two years in 2019 and 2020.
The final is scheduled to take place tomorrow (October 21) at Nippon Budokan in Chiyoda, Tokyo.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- AEW Name Reveals Upcoming Contract Expiry, Comments On Potential WWE Move
- Alarming Advice From Surgeons For Top AEW Star
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Mandy Rose Comments On Gigi Dolin Vs. Jacy Jayne NXT Cage Match After Not Even Being Mentioned
- Bret Hart Calls Current WWE Star One Of The Greatest Wrestlers Of All Time
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Seth Rollins Issues Apology To AEW Star
- Pat McAfee Reacts To Unfortunate AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Attendance Photo
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins
- Blackpool Combat Club Match Announced For May 31 AEW Dynamite