On NXT 2.0 tonight (August 9) another match with big consequences was made for next week’s special Heatwave edition of NXT 2.0.
In the culmination of their longstanding and compelling family feud, Tony D’Angelo and Santos Escobar will face off one last time with a big stipulation.
In the pre-taped clip, Escobar referenced that Tony D was “only the don of NXT” because he put away Ciampa and suggested one last match between them.
Santos Escobar is so committed to victory that the stipulation was made that if he loses, he will “never been seen on NXT again.”
If Escobar is successful however, he will free Legado del Fantasma from the D’Angelo Family but if Tony D wins, he will keep Joaquin Wilde, Cruz Del Toro and Elektra Lopez.
Next week’s Heatwave edition of NXT 2.0 is set to occur on August 16, 2022 and feature an NXT Women’s Championship match with Mandy Rose defending her title against Zoey Stark.
— WWE (@WWE) August 10, 2022
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- Malakai Black Denies Being Granted AEW Release
- AEW Backstage Reaction To Malakai Black & Buddy Matthews Departures Revealed
- Candice LeRae Makes WWE Return On WWE Raw
- Report: Tony Khan Not Granting Any AEW Releases
- Latest White Rabbit Code Links To Mysterious Tik Tok Video
- Major Hint That ‘White Rabbit’ Could Be Malakai Black?
- Big Change To AEW Dynamite Due To Hurricane Ian
- Trish Stratus Teases ‘Secret’ WWE Project
- Changes Coming Soon To AEW Television?
- Update On Swerve Strickland & Keith Lee Being Contacted By WWE