After being announced in the latest group of WWE signings to the Performance Center, an NXT talent has been given a new name by the company.
Rust Taylor, real name Russ Taylor, will now be known as Tyler Rust in the world of WWE.
Taylor appeared on-screen during the Thatch-As-Thatch-Can segment with Timothy Thatcher and Tommaso Ciampa on NXT TV this past Wednesday and was referred to as Tyler Rust.
WWE filed to trademark Tyler Rust with the United States Patent & Trademark Office on December 2, which is confirmation enough that it will indeed be his new name going forward.
The trademark was filed with the following description:
Entertainment services, namely, wrestling exhibitions and performances by a professional wrestler and entertainer rendered live and through broadcast media including television and radio, and via the internet or commercial online service; providing wrestling news and information via a global computer network; providing information in the fields of sports and entertainment via an online community portal; providing a website in the field of sports entertainment information; fan club services, namely, organizing sporting events in the field of wrestling for wrestling fan club members; organizing social entertainment events for entertainment purposes for wrestling fan club members; providing online newsletters in the fields of sports entertainment; online journals, namely blogs, in the field of sports entertainment
- Photo: Matt Riddle Shows Off New Look Amid WWE Return Rumors
- WWE Star Confirms Departure From The Company?
- WWE Star Urges Fans To Stop Complaining, Says He’s ‘Content’ With ‘Silly’ Gimmick
- Real Reason For ‘Last Minute’ Change To Ronda Rousey Title Plans
- Top WWE Raw Star To Make NXT Return On February 7 Episode
- Top Star Compares WWE To Succession TV Series
- Booker T Calls Current Star’s Performance “Oscar-Worthy”
- PHOTO: Top AEW Star Breaks Character To Cosplay As Danhausen On Jericho Cruise
- Backstage Reaction To AEW House Shows
- PHOTOS: WWE Star Gets Stitches After Accidental Face Injury