Here are the NXT taping spoilers for the next three (maybe four) weeks of tapings.
In a segment filmed for Xavier Woods’ Up Up Down Down channel: There will be a Team NXT vs. Team WWE confrontation in the game League of Legends.
The teams are: Team NXT: Adam Cole, Dakota Kai, Shayna Baszler, Johnny Gargano and a video game pro vs. Cesaro, Ruby Riott, Seth Rollins, Tyler Breeze and a video game pro.
The two teams cut promos on each other to hype the event.
– A clip is played of William Regal alerting security to make sure Aleister Black sees him before anyone else in the building
– Undisputed Era (all 4 members) walk to the ring. Adam Cole talks about how people need to fear NXT. He says the Undisputed Era is NXT. Cole talks about how Ricochet beat Pete Dunne, not him. EC3 comes out and says Cole doesnt deserve a title shot. They argue and Cole challenges EC3 to a match
– EC3 def. Adam Cole
Post match: Undisputed Era attacks EC3 and Bobby Fish smashes EC3’s leg with a chair
– Mia Yim def. Aliyah
– Kassius Ohno def. Justin Xavier
Post match: Nikki Cross walks out to the stage, pointing and laughing at Ohno
– William Regal comes out to announce the NXT title match for Takeover. Tomasso Ciampa comes to the ring. Ciampa tells Regal to wipe the smug look of his face and make the announcement. Velveteen Dream comes out and says the people at Takeover need an experience. Lars Sullivan tells Dream to move out his territory. Dream tells Lars to put some pants on, which Lars responds to by choking Dream. Nikki Cross runs out, pointing and saying “he’s here”. Aleister Black runs out, confronts Regal and lays Lars Sullivan out with Black Mass. Johnny Gargano runs out and superkicks Black. Johnny Gargano is the mystery attacker of Aleister Black.
– Street Profits def. The Mighty
– Nikki Cross def. Mercedes Martinez
Post match: Candice LeRae comes to the ring asking for answers from Nikki. Nikki leaves, while laughing at Candice. Aleister Black confronts Nikki on the stage. Nikki Cross backs off as Aleister walks to the ring to confront Candice LeRae. Black asked where her husband is. Black says something else and then leaves.
– Matt Riddle def. Luke Menzies
– Oney Lorcan and Danny Burch def. Raul Mendoza and Humberto Carillo
– Undisputed Era is cutting a promo backstage about being at full strength when they’re attacked by the War Raiders. They brawl all through the backstage, with Ricochet joining in. The fight makes it’s way to the ring with Undisputed Era gaining the advantage. Pete Dunne comes out with a chair to clear the ring. William Regal makes a match between them all inside of War Games
Week 3 and Week 4
(Note: there was no definitive break between these two, so I can’t guarantee the order of air. This was the order of filming)
– Heavy Machinery def. Forgotten Sons
– Dakota Kai def. Taynara Conti
– Bianca Belair def. Mia Yim
– Lacey Evans def. Karissa Rivera
Post match: Lacey Evans says NXT is full of classless nasties. She’ll teach everyone a class in manners.
– Kyle O’Reilly def. Hanson (of the War Raiders). With the win, Undisputed gets the advantage at War Games
– Lars Sullivan def. Velveteen Dream
Post match: Tomasso Ciampa attacks Velveteen Dream, but Dream is eventually able to get the upper hand and hit the Purple Rainmaker and pose with the NXT Championship
- Spoilers For AEW Title Eliminator Match
- Evidence AEW Star Is Leaving The Company?
- Alexa Bliss Addresses WrestleMania 39 Status
- CM Punk Comments On Rey Mysterio & Dominik WrestleMania Feud
- PHOTO: Bray Wyatt Spotted Amid WWE Absence
- AEW Star Says Cody Rhodes’ WWE Push Made Them ‘Reevalutate’ Future
- Celebrity Training For WWE In-Ring Return
- WWE Name Criticizes ‘Childish’ CM Punk Instagram Post
- Potential Spoiler On Edge WrestleMania Plans?
- Roman Reigns To Hit Huge Milestone Ahead Of WrestleMania 39