During tonight’s episode of WWE Raw on the USA Network, a championship match involving the debut of Omos was announced for WrestleMania.
New Day actually beat Cedric Alexander & Shelton Benjamin of the Hurt Business for the Raw Tag Team Title… which is where Omos comes in.
Kingston and Woods were confronted by AJ Styles and his humongous bodyguard, and the challenge was made.
Woods and Kingston accepted, and it’s gonna go down at WrestleMania on April 10 or 11.
Omos has been Styles’ bodyguard for several months now but hasn’t wrestled on the main roster.
He wrestled a handful of house show matches while in NXT but was said to not be great in the ring (understandably). But, that was a while ago now so we’ll just have to wait and see.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Ronda Rousey WWE Replacement Revealed
- Bray Wyatt SmackDown Status Amid WrestleMania Uncertainty
- WWE Star Reacts To Fans Believing They’d Be Buried Following Vince McMahon Departure
- Big Clue AEW Stars Are Heading To WWE?
- Cody Rhodes Reveals Special WrestleMania 39 T-Shirt
- Top WWE Star Hopes To Work With AEW Star On Screen
- Saraya Recruits Recent AEW Signees To The Outcasts?
- AEW Star Set For First Ever Televised Singles Match
- AEW Star Says Chad Gable Is The ‘Most Underrated Wrestler In The World’
- Update On Rumored WWE Releases/Cuts