Paige VanZant is set to train with a former WWE star at his gym per a report by ESPN writer Marc Raimondi on Twitter.
According to a series of tweets, not only is Paige VanZant set to train with wrestling legend David Heath, perhaps better known to wrestling fans as his former WWE persona, Gangrel writing:
“The plan is for Paige VanZant to train in pro wrestling at Coastal Championship Wrestling in Pompano Beach, Florida, per sources. The coach there is David Heath, better known as Gangrel.”
She may also still be connected to her past fighting roots, with Raimondi also writing:
“Also, VanZant remains signed with BKFC, per Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship spokesperson Bernie Bahrmasel. AEW and BKFC “will work together to build her career,” Bahrmasel said.”
Paige VanZant was formally announced as the latest All Elite Wrestling signing by Tony Khan on Twitter after last night (March 9) episode of AEW Dynamite saw her involved in an angle with American Top Team member Scorpio Sky during his match with Sammy Guevara.
The angle both set up VanZant as a member of American Top Team in AEW but also in a feud with Tay Conti after the end of the match saw VanZant attack Conti, distracting Guevara long enough for Scorpio to capitalize and pick up both the win and the TNT Championship.
- Dominik Mysterio Reacts To Recent WWE Releases
- Update On Former WWE Stars Signing New WWE Deals
- Major LA Knight SmackDown Plans Pulled Due To COVID-19
- WWE Announces Drew McIntyre’s Next Move After Releasing Matt Riddle
- WWE Tag Team Returns On SmackDown
- WWE Legend Shares Heartfelt Message For Dolph Ziggler After Release
- Hit Row’s Ashante ‘Thee’ Adonis With B-Fab Works SmackDown Dark Match After Top Dolla Released
- WWE Faction Teases Breaking Up On SmackDown
- Major New Match Made For AEW WrestleDream 2023
- Update On WWE Star Missing From SmackDown