The producers for various matches and segments from the January 7 edition of WWE SmackDown have been revealed.
Opening last week’s show was a confrontation between Universal Champion Roman Reigns, and new WWE Champion Brock Lesnar. As per Fightful Select (subscription required), the segment was produced by Pat Buck and Michael Hayes.
Buck and Hayes were also listed as producers for the Usos vs New Day street fight that headlined the episode.
Also on the show, Charlotte Flair announced that she will compete in the women’s Royal Rumble match, before wrestling Naomi. The promo and match were put together by Tyson Kidd and Molly Holly.
The Happy Talk segment was produced by Abyss, and the match between Happy Corbin & Madcap Moss was put together by Abyss and Adam Pearce.
Petey Williams and Jamie Noble produced the Rick Boogs vs Sami Zayn singles match, per the report.
Williams has reportedly signed on as a full-time WWE producer, following his backstage tryout period in the role.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- ‘Free Agent’ WWE Star Set For First NXT Match In Seven Years
- Seth Rollins Teases “Forbidden Door” Dream Match With Top Star?
- WWE Announces Partnership With Twitch To ‘Sidecast’ Raw & More
- AEW Star Compares Orange Cassidy To WWE’s Legendary Undertaker
- Report: Date For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar III Confirmed
- Spoiler On Popular AEW Name Announced For New ROH Board Of Directors
- AEW Star Says He’s Been Dealing With Torn Triceps, But Now He’s Back
- Report: WWE Hall Of Famer ‘Adamantly’ Rejected Involvement In Current Star’s Storyline
- WWE Star’s First Match In Nine Months Announced
- WWE Faction To Receive New Name