A new report has revealed Randy Orton’s in-ring update ahead of WrestleMania 39.
As previously reported, Randy Orton has now arrived in Los Angeles for WrestleMania weekend.
There has been a lot of speculation about Orton’s return ahead of this weekend’s two-night event. Wrestling bootmaker Jose G Sanz has revealed that Orton had contacted him about making him some boots for his return.
Following a number of reports indicating that Orton is preparing for his in-ring comeback, it was reported that Orton is expected to be in Los Angeles this weekend.
On Twitter, Wrestling Observer’s Dave Meltzer has provided an update on Randy Orton, noting that “The Legend Killer” is not expected to have any matches any time soon.
The report notes that Orton is still a ways away from being healthy as he is still recovering from his back issues.
Check out the current cards for both nights of WrestleMania 39 right here.
Just an update on Randy Orton. Don't expect him doing matches any time soon as he's a ways away from recovering from his back issues.
— Dave Meltzer (@davemeltzerWON) March 31, 2023
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Alexa Bliss Reveals In-Ring Return Preparations Prior To Pregnancy
- Former WWE Star Reveals ‘Hypnosis’ Storyline Pitch To End Comedy Character
- Top Star Explains Why He Didn’t Sign With WWE
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For Friday June 2, 2023
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- Absent WWE Star Still In Contact With Vince McMahon & Other Higher-Ups