It appears we may now know when Randy Orton will be making his return to WWE TV after several weeks of absence.
It had previously been reported that WWE was hoping to have him back for the August 2 episode of Raw (next week), and it now looks like that may well be the case.
Orton is being advertised locally for the August 2 Raw, and while the card is always subject to change, it’s at least a sign that he might well be on his way back.
The exact match that’s being advertised for that show is Randy Orton, Riddle and Drew McIntyre vs Bobby Lashley, AJ Styles and Omos in a six-man tag team match.
WWE appears to be building towards RK-BRro (Orton and Riddle) challenging Styles and Omos for the Raw Tag Team Title at SummerSlam on August 21.
In Orton’s absence, Riddle teamed up with John Cena in the dark match after Raw last night to beat MACE and T-BAR.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Ronda Rousey WWE Replacement Revealed
- Big Update On FTR Future
- Bray Wyatt SmackDown Status Amid WrestleMania Uncertainty
- AEW Star Teases WWE Return?
- WWE Star Reacts To Fans Believing They’d Be Buried Following Vince McMahon Departure
- Big Clue AEW Stars Are Heading To WWE?
- Mercedes Moné Hints At Potential Unfinished Business in WWE
- Cody Rhodes Reveals Special WrestleMania 39 T-Shirt
- Top WWE Star Hopes To Work With AEW Star On Screen
- Saraya Recruits Recent AEW Signees To The Outcasts?