WWE SmackDown star Raquel Rodriguez has shown off a new look, and has compared the look to ice cream.
The rising star recently took to Instagram with a photo of herself with a different hair color. Believing that with the new hair, she looked like sherbert ice cream, or an Oompa Loompa, Rodriguez captioned the photo:
“Looking like a fresh pint of @bluebellicecream rainbow sherbet! But also… could be an Oompa Loompa 🍊💚”
While Rodriguez didn’t clarify whether or not the change was permanent, her hashtags indicated that the new hair was for a bachelorette party.
Rodriguez’ most recent TV match took place on the October 21 edition of SmackDown, with Rodriguez & Shotzi unsuccessfully challenging for Dakota Kai & IYO SKY’s WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship. This title notably changed hands on the October 31 episode of Raw, with Alexa Bliss & Asuka winning the gold.
Rodriguez teamed with AJ Styles and Rey Mysterio to face the Judgment Day at recent live events in Mexico, fuelling speculation that she will soon side with The OC on WWE TV to counter Rhea Ripley’s interference in Judgment Day matches.
Stay up to date with every WWE title change of 2022 using our tracker right here.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Cody Rhodes Claims He Almost Got Into A Backstage Fight With Top WWE Star
- Final 2023 WWE Hall Of Fame Inductee Revealed
- Update On WWE’s Confidence In Signing Jay White & Kota Ibushi
- Vince McMahon ‘Not That Involved’ In WWE Creative Says Nick Khan
- PHOTOS: First Look At WrestleMania 39 Stage
- Former WWE NXT Star Makes AEW Debut
- Pat McAfee WrestleMania 39 Status Revealed
- Top AEW Name Says AEW Needs CM Punk & Believes He Will Be Back
- Major Name To Return To WWE When Company Is Sold?
- Britt Baker Says She ‘Still Has Questions’ Regarding Thunder Rosa Injury Status