Factions are few and far between on WWE TV these days, with the company seemingly desperate to break them up as soon as they are formed. One of the exceptions to this rule is the Riott Squad on Raw, but could that be about to change?
A source had told us that they work with the person who originally recorded Sarah Logan’s entrance music when she was a singles star back in NXT, but that since forming the Riott Squad on, he has received no royalties.
However, he has just been contacted by WWE who have told him that the music is set to be used again, and would therefore be receiving royalties.
If this is the case, it could suggest that Logan will soon have had enough of smearing mustard on doors or pushing over chairs on Raw and could be breaking away from Ruby Riott and Liv Morgan. Whether this means the whole faction will disband is not clear.
This comes as a surprise, as you would have thought of all the Riott Squad members, Ruby Riott was the most obvious choice as a singles star. This could still be the case of course, as a Sarah Logan split could see the end of the entire faction.
Well, at least there’s still Lucha House Party…
- CM Punk Posts Bizarre Instagram Story About Shawn Michaels
- Report: News On Rumored Backstage Heat Between CM Punk & Jon Moxley
- Update On CM Punk Claiming Tony Khan Wanted Him To Wrestle While Not Medically Cleared
- Bray Wyatt’s Status For Tonight’s SmackDown Revealed
- Ronda Rousey WrestleMania 39 Match Confirmed
- AEW Match Stopped Due To Injury
- What CM Punk Told Kenny Omega After All Out Backstage Fight
- Dustin Rhodes Opens Up About Cody Rhodes
- Bray Wyatt & Bobby Lashley WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- AEW Star Shares Message For Dominik Mysterio Ahead Of WrestleMania 39