The real reason that Cesaro (Claudio Castagnoli) hasn’t returned to wrestling yet following his WWE departure has been revealed.
Per Fightful Select (subscription required), several promoters have made efforts to book the former WWE star for both wrestling appearances and signings, but as of yet, he hasn’t accepted.
Many promoters have said that Cesaro’s asking price is too high for some potential bookings and they won’t be able to land him until it comes down some.
The report goes on to say that he is repped by an agent who also manages several other wrestlers who are utilizing a higher asking price because they are content with staying home until the right deal or offer comes along after being on the road for so long.
One promoter hopes to book Claudio for a signing in July that seemed to believe they would be able to secure a deal though.
As previously mentioned, Cesaro quietly left WWE in February after he and the company couldn’t come to an agreement.
We will have further updates and information on Claudio Castagnoli when and if they become available.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Paul Heyman Breaks Silence After Jimmy Uso Bloodline Betrayal
- Top WWE Women’s Division Star Responds To Asuka Title Win At Night Of Champions 2023
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- VIDEO: What Happened After WWE Night Of Champions 2023 Went Off The Air?
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- Multiple Stars Left ‘Frustrated’ By Current WWE Merch
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- PHOTO: Mandy Rose Spotted On Boat With Several NXT Stars
- ‘Last Minute’ Change To AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Revealed