Earlier today, it was reported that All Elite Wrestling (AEW) had filed to trademark the term ‘The First Dance’ for entertainment purposes back on July 19.
This song is most notable for being the theme song for the Chicago Bulls NBA team, who make their way onto the court to the song. This is notable as Michael Jordan and the Chicago Bulls were recently the feature of the ‘Last Dance’ miniseries on Netflix.
This could just be Punk having fun with the rumours, as he is known to do in the past, or he could have subtly confirmed them to be true, and is teasing an impending debut.
It was also revealed earlier today that Ring of Honor had also reached out to Punk, but a deal couldn’t be worked out.
- Released WWE Star Returns On SmackDown
- Yet Another Released WWE Star Returning ‘Imminently’
- SmackDown World Cup Winner Is…
- Potential Spoiler On Interesting Bray Wyatt Prop Being Used On SmackDown
- WWE Star Getting Another Character Relaunch
- Date Of WWE’s India Live Event Revealed
- WWE Star Hypes Up Big Match With Throwback Photo
- AEW Commentary Discusses Details Of Suspension On-Air
- Former ROH Champ Debuts On AEW Rampage & More Final Battle Matches Announced
- Details On Major WWE Star’s Scrapped MCU Performance