WWE announcer, interviewer and host Renee Young has made the big announcement that she teased on Twitter this past weekend.
Young made the announcement on Instagram today, saying that she has a new cookbook coming out.
Finally it’s here and i can share it with you guys!! I wrote a cookbook! I finally handed over my manuscript today. Been writing and cooking my butt off for 3 months, and i couldn’t be more excited for the rest of the process to get this book to you lovely people!!”
She also posted a video which you can watch here:
Young was one of several WWE personnel to have tested positive for COVID-19 recently, although she’s one of the very few that have come out publicly and actually announced they tested positive.
Everyone at WrestleTalk.com wishes Renee Young a healthy recovery and all the best success with her upcoming
- Backstage Altercation At AEW Dynamite & Star Sent Home
- Big Match Scrapped From October 7 AEW Rampage
- Report: Popular AEW Star ‘Trying To Get Fired’
- Wrestling World Reacts To Alleged Backstage Altercation At AEW Dynamite
- AEW Star Has Very Awkward Encounter With CM Punk T-Shirt
- Update On Investigation Into AEW All Out Backstage Fight
- Tony Khan Reveals Truth About Why He Takes Shots At WWE
- Saraya Gets Physical For First Time In Four Years On AEW Dynamite
- Sammy Guevara AEW Dynamite Status Update Following Backstage Altercation
- Liv Morgan Says She Will Be In The MCU