A backstage note has emerged on the positivity within the WWE locker room following the August 1 edition of WWE Raw.
The marked the first episode following SummerSlam, which was the first premium live event following Vince McMahon’s retirement.
Per Fightful Select (subscription required), numerous wrestlers across multiple WWE brands have expressed ‘renewed optimism’ with Triple H running creative.
An NXT talent reportedly told Fightful that Dakota Kai being swiftly rehired was a great sign, making them hopeful for their future with the company.
Two top WWE talents reportedly noted that they were excited to not wrestle the same person each week.
The report noted that there was a lot of positivity surrounding Ciampa and Mustafa Ali’s spots on the card, with both of them given the opportunity to shine.
A top wrestler not currently with WWE reportedly pointed out the increased focus on the women’s division.
Fightful noted that the current backstage sentiment has changed a lot over the last few months, with many unhappy following the ‘chaotic’ Royal Rumble event in January.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- Malakai Black Denies Being Granted AEW Release
- AEW Backstage Reaction To Malakai Black & Buddy Matthews Departures Revealed
- Candice LeRae Makes WWE Return On WWE Raw
- Report: Tony Khan Not Granting Any AEW Releases
- Latest White Rabbit Code Links To Mysterious Tik Tok Video
- Major Hint That ‘White Rabbit’ Could Be Malakai Black?
- Big Change To AEW Dynamite Due To Hurricane Ian
- Trish Stratus Teases ‘Secret’ WWE Project
- Changes Coming Soon To AEW Television?
- Update On Swerve Strickland & Keith Lee Being Contacted By WWE