Starting this Friday on SmackDown we will have the first half of the WWE Draft, in which stars from Raw and SmackDown will be moved between brands, and it seems that Raw’s Executive Director Paul Heyman already has names he’s desperate to keep on Monday nights.
According to a report from the ever-reliable WrestleVotes, Heyman is very keen on keeping hold of The Fiend, and let’s be honest, why wouldn’t he be?
It’s likely that WWE will be trying to pack SmackDown with as many big stars as possible now that it’s on FOX, and as arguably the most over act in the company, will the Fiend be turning off the lights on SmackDown instead?
Here’s WrestleVotes’ report:
Draft info is being kept tight lipped, rightfully so. They are trying to make this a big deal. With that said, I know Heyman has fought for Bray Wyatt & Aleister Black to land on RAW. On the flip side, FOX – not specifically Bischoff, has remained steady for Reigns & Charlotte.
— WrestleVotes (@WrestleVotes) October 10, 2019
It’s interesting to note that Aleister Black is one of Heyman’s top picks, because this has been the report for some time that Heyman has big plans for Zelina Vega’s husband.
Reigns are Charlotte are obvious choices for SmackDown given they’re Vince’s favourites, but as for the rest, we just don’t know. Apparently the stars themselves are being largely kept in the dark as to whether they will be moving brands or staying put.
- WWE Accidentally Leaks Scrapped WrestleMania 39 Plan
- Big Matt Riddle WWE Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- WWE Confirms Vince McMahon An Employee Of The Company
- CM Punk Spotted In Los Angeles With Two AEW Stars (PHOTO)
- The Usos Break Character To Praise Sami Zayn Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Carmella’s Role At WWE WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Triple H Has Big Plans For WWE Raw Star
- Upcoming WWE & AEW Events To Air Head To Head?
- Plans For Popular WWE Star ‘On Hold’ Until After WrestleMania 39
- Big E Reunites With New Day For Training You Have To See [VIDEO]