It’s being reported that former WWE Chief Financial Officer Kristina Salen, who left the company this week, wasn’t particularly well-liked.
Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics reports that he heard that Salen wasn’t well-liked several months ago, and it came up again this week.
Thurston was told “she was contributing to employees in the finance department choosing to leave WWE”.
Salen joined the company in August 2020, around the same time Nick Khan was brought in as the company’s President.
She has now been replaced by Frank Riddick III, as WWE announced today (November 5).
- AEW’s Miro Seemingly Agrees He ‘Had It Better’ In WWE
- The Latest Cryptic Bray Wyatt Tweet Has Dropped Amid WWE Return Speculation
- Latest On AEW Stars Missing From ‘AEW: Fight Forever’ Roster
- NXT Star Tatum Paxley Injured At House Show
- WWE To Sign AEW’s Konosuke Takeshita Soon?
- Asuka Teases Mystery Partner For Women’s Tag Team Championship Tournament
- Several WWE Talents Have Had ‘Direct Meetings’ With Triple H Regarding Creative
- Corey Graves Puts WWE On Blast After Carmella Injury At House Show
- Scrapped Plans For Drew Gulak On August 5 SmackDown Revealed
- WWE Stars’ Futures In Doubt, Karrion Kross Plans, Several Injuries – News Bulletin – August 8, 2022