Following last night’s episode of Dark Side of the Ring (September 16) on Vice TV, Tommy Dreamer found himself in hot water following controversial comments he made on the show.
Dreamer is currently employed by IMPACT Wrestling, and it was revealed earlier today that he would not be present for the company’s tapings this weekend in Nashville.
In an update, PWInsider is reporting that Dreamer has been ‘suspended indefinitely’ by IMPACT. Ed Nordholm issued an email to the company’s roster and staff, announcing that Dreamer had been suspended indefinitely going forward.
Nordholm noted in the email that he was made aware of the comments Dreamer made on Dark Side of the Ring, and that they were ‘out of line with our core values’ as a company.
Nordholm stated that Dreamer was ‘asked to leave effective immediately’ from Nashville, and that he would be suspended going forward.
Nordholm then asked that if anyone had any concerns or questions, to approach Gail Kim, Scott D’Amore or himself.
- MJF Return Speculation Runs Rampant After AEW Dynamite
- Latest On Kenny Omega Absence Ahead Of Potential AEW Return
- Chris Jericho Calls Vince McMahon ‘A Once In A Generation Genius’
- Update On Johnny Gargano Following WWE Return Rumors
- Report: ‘Nobody Knew’ CM Punk Would Call Out Adam Page, ‘A Lot Of Reality To It’
- Mickie James Unsure About Her Wrestling Future
- Update On CM Punk Injury Status Following AEW Return
- AEW Rampage Spoilers: Claudio Castagnoli Issues A Challenge, Championship Matches & Brutal Attack
- Jack Evans Would Love To Return To AEW
- Kenny Omega Addresses Fans After Return On AEW Dynamite