It’s being reported that the card for the April 10 and 11 WWE WrestleMania 37 event isn’t anywhere close to being finalized.
Now just a month away from the year’s biggest show, WrestleVotes, which has a great track record with backstage WWE news, reports that most of the card is “back to square one”.
Hearing the WrestleMania card is not close to finalized and “most of it is back to square one.” Even for recent Vince standards, 29 days out is bad.
This comes after Dave Meltzer reported in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter that Vince McMahon wanted to “blow up” the card and make the show “bigger”.
Previous reports have also indicated that McMahon has ordered backstage personnel to make sure wrestlers aren’t aware of plans so they don’t leak like bad Bunny & Damian Priest vs John Morrison & The Miz did.
The confirmed matches as of now are Roman Reigns defending the Universal Championship against men’s Royal Rumble winner Edge, and Sasha Banks defending the SmackDown Women’s Championship against women’s Royal Rumble winner Bianca Belair.
- Matt Riddle Next Move After WWE Release Revealed?
- Another Big Sign WWE Thinks Highly Of LA Knight
- Exciting Prospect Rumored To Join WWE Or AEW
- WWE Star Reacts To Tag Team Partner Being Released
- Update On Jey Uso’s WWE Status Following Raw Switch
- Ex-WWE Star To Make In-Ring Return After Five Years Away
- Mandy Rose Now Officially A Free Agent, Reveals Likelihood Of Returning To Wrestling
- Last Man Standing Match Confirmed For WWE Fastlane 2023
- Former World Champion Confirms He’ll Be A Free Agent On September 30
- Injured WWE Star Returning To In-Ring Training Soon