It’s being reported that the card for the April 10 and 11 WWE WrestleMania 37 event isn’t anywhere close to being finalized.
Now just a month away from the year’s biggest show, WrestleVotes, which has a great track record with backstage WWE news, reports that most of the card is “back to square one”.
Hearing the WrestleMania card is not close to finalized and “most of it is back to square one.” Even for recent Vince standards, 29 days out is bad.
This comes after Dave Meltzer reported in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter that Vince McMahon wanted to “blow up” the card and make the show “bigger”.
Previous reports have also indicated that McMahon has ordered backstage personnel to make sure wrestlers aren’t aware of plans so they don’t leak like bad Bunny & Damian Priest vs John Morrison & The Miz did.
The confirmed matches as of now are Roman Reigns defending the Universal Championship against men’s Royal Rumble winner Edge, and Sasha Banks defending the SmackDown Women’s Championship against women’s Royal Rumble winner Bianca Belair.
- WWE Finds Another $5 Million In Payments By Vince McMahon That Should Have Been Classed As Company Expenses
- Huge Change Coming To AEW PPVs?
- AEW Stars’ Current Belief About MJF’s Status
- Tony Khan Drops Huge Tease For AEW ‘Quake By The Lake’
- WWE 2K23 Officially Confirmed, Release Date Window Revealed?
- AEW’s Anna Jay Officially Undergoes Name Change
- John Cena Status For WWE Clash At The Castle Revealed
- Triple H Splits Up WWE Tag Team
- Mandy Rose Calls Herself This NXT 2.0 Star’s ‘Mother’
- Ariya Daivari Working As Producer For AEW