WWE Women’s World Champion Rhea Ripley has shut down a suggestion for expanding the Judgment Day faction.
While the Judgment Day have previously teased adding new members, the group has targeted the Usos in recent weeks.
Jey Uso rejected the stable’s offer on Monday’s (September 18) edition of Raw, attacking Damian Priest, Finn Balor and Dominik Mysterio during his match against Drew McIntyre.
Rhea Ripley took to Twitter to reveal that her attention is now on the other Uso, writing:
Hey Jimmy… What’s up Uce? 👋🏼
Another Twitter user suggested that the group should recruit another woman.
Dismissing this idea, Ripley simply replied:
Ripley is the only female member of the Judgment Day. She has been champion since defeating Charlotte Flair for the SmackDown Women’s Title at WrestleMania 39 in April.
The SmackDown Women’s Championship was replaced by the Women’s World Championship in June.
Every member of the Judgment Day currently holds gold, with Dominik Mysterio reigning with the NXT North American Title, and Finn Balor and Damian Priest holding the WWE Tag Team Title.
— RheaRipley_WWE (@RheaRipley_WWE) September 19, 2023
Think you know the most about wrestling? Join our Wrestle League predictions competition for free, and be in with the chance of winning $250 of Amazon vouchers. Make sure you subscribe to email notifications to make sure you never miss a show.
- Video Footage From Matt Riddle JFK Airport Incident
- MJF Shares Honest Thoughts On CM Punk Real AEW World Title
- WWE NXT No Mercy Main Event Revealed
- Rhea Ripley Reacts To Dominik Mysterio Championship Loss
- Popular AEW Star ‘Absolutely’ Wants To See Edge Join The Company
- WWE Hall Of Famer Confirms Wrestling Return, Names Potential AEW Opponents
- Big Title Change With Main Roster Star At NXT No Mercy
- Released WWE Star Reacts To NXT No Mercy Match
- AEW WrestleDream Main Event Revealed
- Another Major Title Change At NXT No Mercy