It seems like the ridiculous new gimmick that WWE will seemingly be giving to Baron Corbin after he lost his ‘King’ monicker to Shinsuke Nakamura has now been revealed.
As revealed by Heel By Nature, WWE filed to trademark the term “Happy Corbin” with the United States Patent and Trademark Office last week.
Some speculated following his backstage segment on SmackDown last week that WWE may have been transitioning Baron Corbin into a babyface role, and the trademarking of the term ‘Happy Corbin’ may add some credence to that.
As of right now, there is no word on what WWE is actually planning for Baron Corbin over the coming weeks and months, so stay tuned to WrestleTalk.com for any potential updates on the matter.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Spoilers On Popular Star’s ROH Debut
- PHOTO: Top AEW Star Shows Off New Head Tattoo
- Real Reason WWE Planned Seth Rollins Vs. Bron Breakker
- WWE ‘Real, Real High’ On Recently Debuted Stars
- AEW Referee To Wrestle In Upcoming Match
- WWE Creative Decision Made Roman Reigns Say ‘I’ve Had Enough’
- Triple H Rejected Popular WWE Faction
- AEW Stars Set For Big Tag Team Run This Summer?
- Former WWE Star Announces Pregnancy
- Plan For Heel AEW Star To Become ‘One Of The Biggest Babyfaces’