When Tony Khan bought Ring of Honor last year, fans were awaiting the announcement of the launch of the new ROH television show.
During an appearance on Busted Open Radio today, Tony Kha announced that the first tapings for ROH TV would take place on February 25 and 26 at Universal Studios in Orlando.
However, in a follow up in an interview with Sports Illustrated, Khan revealed that the new ROH television show will begin airing on Thursday, March 2 on the HonorClub streaming service.
“Ring of Honor TV is coming Thursday, March 2 on HonorClub.
“We’ll have our first tapings on Feb. 25 and 26 at Universal Studios in Orlando, and we’re going to put tickets on sale for the inaugural taping on Thursday. Those will be the first-ever tapings of the new Ring of Honor.
“We also have the library on the HonorClub with 20 years of matches. All the Briscoes-FTR matches are available, including Final Battle from December, and those matches are going to stand the test of time in wrestling. Ring of Honor has a tremendous history. We have been able to introduce it with a further reach across the world this past year, and I’m excited to finally introduce weekly Ring of Honor shows.”
AEW’s next pay-per-view event, Revolution, is set to take place on March 5, three days after the launch of the new ROH TV show.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Spoilers For AEW Title Eliminator Match
- Evidence AEW Star Is Leaving The Company?
- Alexa Bliss Addresses WrestleMania 39 Status
- PHOTO: Bray Wyatt Spotted Amid WWE Absence
- CM Punk Comments On Rey Mysterio & Dominik WrestleMania Feud
- Celebrity Training For WWE In-Ring Return
- AEW Star Says Cody Rhodes’ WWE Push Made Them ‘Reevalutate’ Future
- WWE Name Criticizes ‘Childish’ CM Punk Instagram Post
- Roman Reigns To Hit Huge Milestone Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- KSI Addresses Possibility Of A WWE Future