It looks like Universal Champion Roman Reigns making an appearance on Raw led to a huge spike in viewership this week.
Per Brandon Thruston of Wrestlenomics, the quarter-hours for WWE Raw on USA show a remarkably high quarter hour 9-9:15PM for the Roman Reigns’ in-ring promo.
Quarter-hours for WWE Raw on USA Network, Monday.
Remarkably high quarter-hour 9:00-9:15pm for the Roman Reigns live promo. Sequential +9% for total viewership, +11% in P18-49.
? Posted for subscribers yesterday with further breakdown at https://t.co/1SscdBkO2y pic.twitter.com/1RSQckSyXM
— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) March 30, 2022
The segment led to a +9% increase in total viewership and a +11% in the 18-49 demographic.
This increase shows that Roman’s “Needle Mover” shirt is not just a tagline.
As previously mentioned, the WrestleMania Raw episode scored 1.979 million viewers and 0.55 demo rating, which is the highest since the August 23 episode.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Seth Rollins Issues Apology To AEW Star
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- What Bandido Was Wearing On AEW Dynamite Explained
- Big Forbidden Door 2023 Teases On AEW Dynamite?
- Tony Khan Provides Latest On Potential AEW Streaming Deal
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Top WWE Raw Star Advertised For June 2 SmackDown Show
- Major Athlete Set For Appearance At WWE SummerSlam?
- CM Punk AEW Return Date Announced By Tony Khan
- New Theme Song For Top AEW Star