When Roman Reigns picked up the victory over Drew McIntyre at Clash at the Castle in Cardiff, many fans were wondering who would be next in line for the Tribal Chief.
The answer would end up being YouTube star and new WWE star Logan Paul, who would be competing in only his third match in his career, challenging Reigns at WWE Crown Jewel in Saudi Arabia on November 5.
Paul challenging for the title has led to a lot of backlash from fans and wrestlers, who feel like the spot should have been given to a full-time WWE star rather than a celebrity performer, regardless of Paul’s impressive showings in his previous two matches.
Reigns recently spoke to SecondsOut Radio Rahim, where he was asked about current WWE stars being against Paul getting a title match. Reigns provided a piece of advice, saying:
“Be so good that nobody can take your spot. I don’t care who they bring in, you can bring in anyone, and they ain’t going to take the Tribal Chief’s spot.”
Another celebrity also recently had involvement with Roman Reigns, that being former heavyweight boxing champion Tyson Fury, who went face to face with the Tribal Chief at Clash at the Castle, before he and Drew McIntyre took to the microphone to end the show.
transcription via Wrestling Inc.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Released WWE Star Claims One Person Had ‘Weird Grudge’ Against Him, Vince McMahon’s Departure ‘Killed’ His Career
- Cody Rhodes Next WWE Feud Revealed?
- WWE Star Claims He Was Released Due To ‘Backstage Political Power Play’
- Released WWE Star Reveals They Requested Their Release
- Former World Champion To Become Free Agent Next Week
- Top NXT Star Expected For September 25 WWE Raw
- Another Big Sign WWE Thinks Highly Of LA Knight
- Real Reason For WWE Star’s Character Change
- Tiffany Stratton Scrapped WWE Main Roster Plans Revealed
- Matt Riddle Next Move After WWE Release Revealed?