Back in April, Ronda Rousey announced that she and her husband Travis Browne were expecting their first child together, with Rousey being four months pregnant at the time.
With the baby set to arrive later on this year, the former UFC stars have uploaded a Pokemon inspired video onto YouTube to announce the gender of their baby.
During the video, the pair announced that they are going to be having a baby girl. WrestleTalk would like to congratulate both Browne and Rousey again on this exciting news.
Ronda Rousey was last seen on WWE TV after WrestleMania 35, where it was believed that she and her husband were looking to start a family, which they are now starting to do.
- Released WWE Star Returns On SmackDown
- Yet Another Released WWE Star Returning ‘Imminently’
- SmackDown World Cup Winner Is…
- WWE Star Getting Another Character Relaunch
- WWE Star Reveals Major Surgery Amid Return Rumors
- Details On Major WWE Star’s Scrapped MCU Performance
- Former ROH Champ Debuts On AEW Rampage & More Final Battle Matches Announced
- AEW Commentary Discusses Details Of Suspension On-Air
- What Happened When ‘Sami Uso’ Kicked Off WWE SmackDown
- Yet Another Former WWE Star Returning?