Back in April, Ronda Rousey announced that she and her husband Travis Browne were expecting their first child together, with Rousey being four months pregnant at the time.
With the baby set to arrive later on this year, the former UFC stars have uploaded a Pokemon inspired video onto YouTube to announce the gender of their baby.
During the video, the pair announced that they are going to be having a baby girl. WrestleTalk would like to congratulate both Browne and Rousey again on this exciting news.
Ronda Rousey was last seen on WWE TV after WrestleMania 35, where it was believed that she and her husband were looking to start a family, which they are now starting to do.
- WWE Ends 36-Year Tradition
- Major Bryan Danielson Update Following AEW Collision Injury Scare
- WWE Star Ruled Out For 8-12 Months With Legitimate Injury
- 14 New WWE Signings Confirmed
- Popular AEW Star Nearing Return After Over A Year Away?
- AEW Star Returns After Eight Months Off TV
- Rhea Ripley & Other Stars React To Incredible Moment At WWE Event
- Video Footage Of Brock Lesnar’s Daughter Shattering Records For Shot Put
- Potential New Member Of Christian Cage’s AEW Faction Revealed?
- AEW Champion Attacked Backstage, Unable To Compete