The winner of the first ever NXT Women’s Breakout Tournament was crowned on tonight’s (June 7) episode of NXT 2.0.
The final match saw Tiffany Stratton, who defeated Fallon Henley after replacing the injured Nikkita Lyons in the semi-finals, take on Roxanne Perez, who boasted victories over Kiana James and Lash Legend.
In the end, Perez defeated Stratton to become the inaugural NXT Women’s Breakout Tournament winner, and earning her a guaranteed contract for a title match of her choosing.
Perez joins Jordan Myles and Carmelo Hayes as previous winners of the NXT Breakout Tournament.
- Buddy Matthews ‘May Be Done’ With AEW
- Bullet Club Member Betrays Jay White & Turns Face At NJPW Burning Spirit
- Brock Lesnar Has Shaved Off His Beard (Photo)
- Wardlow Says MJF Is ‘Wholeheartedly A Piece Of S**t’
- The Hilarious Reason Teddy Long Is Trending On Twitter
- Buddy Matthews Confirms Wrestling Hiatus (VIDEO)
- The Bloodline Headed To Raw To Confront Top WWE Star
- Teddy Long Explains Twitter Account Blocking Spree
- AJ Styles Match Set For September 26 WWE Raw
- Wardlow Says AEW World Championship Is ‘In Shambles’