One of the most popular shows on the WWE Network and Peacock is Steve Austin’s Broken Skull Sessions, where Austin sits down with both past and present stars ‘shootin’ the sh*t’.
The most recent episode saw Austin sit down with WWE Hall of Famer, who was recently announced as the special guest referee for the Undisputed Tag Team Championship match between the Usos and the Street Profits at SummerSlam.
Many fans were hoping that the ‘honorary Uce’, Sami Zayn would be named as the referee, and while that wasn’t the case, he was announced for something big this week.
WWE officially announced that Sami will be Austin’s next guest on the show, which will begin streaming this Friday (July 22).
A shot of Steve Austin behind the scenes of the show playing Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild recently went viral as wrestling Twitter’s newest meme.
BREAKING: @SamiZayn will sit down with @steveaustinBSR on a brand-new episode of #BrokenSkullSessions streaming THIS FRIDAY! @peacockTV | @WWENetwork pic.twitter.com/XUu9Vu890B
— WWE Network (@WWENetwork) July 18, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Scrapped Plans For Rhea Ripley At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Solo Sikoa Breaks Silence After Attacking Jimmy Uso On WWE SmackDown
- VIDEO: Former Champion Trains At D-Von Dudley Wrestling Academy
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- Major WWE Name Touts Storytelling Of Bloodline Angles
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- Cody Rhodes June 5 WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending
- Big Update On GUNTHER WWE Intercontinental Title Plans
- AEW Teasing Popular Name’s In-Ring Debut?