Speaking to Ryan Satin on the Out of Character podcast, Samoa Joe revealed that he is “absolutely” working towards getting cleared for an in-ring return.
When he returned to WWE NXT earlier this month, reports suggested that Samoa Joe would be working in a non-wrestling capacity only. However, Joe has revealed that he will be trying to get cleared to return to the ring, saying:
“Absolutely. We’ll just say yes and leave it at that.”
Samoa Joe has not wrestled since February 2020, with the former NXT Champion dealing with a concussion. While he wasn’t able to wrestle, Joe served as a commentator on Monday Night Raw.
Thanks to Fightful for the transcription.
- Update On Former WWE Stars Signing New WWE Deals
- Dominik Mysterio Reacts To Recent WWE Releases
- WWE Announces Drew McIntyre’s Next Move After Releasing Matt Riddle
- WWE Legend Shares Heartfelt Message For Dolph Ziggler After Release
- Update On WWE Star Missing From SmackDown
- WWE Name Claims Dolph Ziggler ‘Didn’t Change With The Times’ Before Being Released
- WWE Star Teases Alliance With Bobby Lashley After SmackDown
- Will Ospreay Next AEW Feud Revealed?
- Christian Cage Wins TNT Championship On AEW Collision & First Defense Revealed
- Top Dolla Addresses WWE Future Of Hit Row Teammates After His Release