Sasha Banks has debuted with a new look at NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 17.
Throughout her career in WWE, Sasha Banks has been known for her different looks especially with her hair color.
From the original blondish brown hair to the more modern purple and blue hair looks, Banks has been synonymous for switching up when needed.
At today’s Wrestle Kingdom 17 event, Sasha Banks finally made her debut for the company as “The CEO” Mercedes Mone’.
Mone’ not only came out with a new theme and gear, but also debuted a new orange with blue, black and red accents.
Mercedes came out donned in stunning attire that made her look like an Egyptian queen.
The former Sasha Banks confronted IWGP Women’s Champion KAIRI following her win over Tam Nakano on today’s show.
This set up Mercedes challenging KAIRI for the IGWP Women’s Championship at NJPW Battle in the Valley on February 18 in San Jose, California.
We will have further updates from NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 17 when they become available.
YOU know it's all about The Moné 😎 #WK17 pic.twitter.com/vWvscS8KDE
— John (@MrRoozter) January 4, 2023
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Bray Wyatt & Bobby Lashley WWE Raw Update
- WWE Star Cleared For Return After Concerning ‘Situation’
- Yet Another Star Pulled From WWE Raw
- Cody Rhodes Drives Big Wedge Between Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa?
- Update On Plans For WWE Star Leaving The Company?
- Latest Development In AEW Luchasaurus Lawsuit
- Update On WWE’s Plans For After WrestleMania
- Tony Khan Uses WWE’s ‘Sworn Court Filings’ To Fire Back At Criticism Of AEW
- Batista’s Status For 2023 WWE Hall Of Fame Revealed
- Update On Roman Reigns’ Post-WrestleMania Schedule