The moment Triple H was announced as Vince McMahon’s successor as head of WWE’s creative team, speculation began that he would try and bring back both Sasha Banks and Naomi.
Banks and Naomi infamously walked out of WWE earlier this year, and haven’t been seen in a wrestling capacity anywhere at all since the walkout.
Prior to leaving, Banks especially was seen as one of WWE’s biggest stars, something that was illustrated clearly on the WWE.com banner, upon which Banks was featured until very recently.
Interestingly, Banks is no longer on the banner, which has now been updated to show presumably who WWE sees as its biggest stars. You can see the comparison below.
Here’s the old banner featuring Banks.
And here is the new one without her.
While this may just be a case of updating the banner, these kind of small changes give a real insight into who WWE thinks are its biggest stars.
Sasha Banks has of course not been around for some time, and there’s a chance this could indicate that even if she does return, she won’t be positioned at the top of the card immediately.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- AEW Backstage Reaction To Malakai Black & Buddy Matthews Departures Revealed
- Candice LeRae Makes WWE Return On WWE Raw
- Malakai Black Denies Being Granted AEW Release
- Latest White Rabbit Code Links To Mysterious Tik Tok Video
- Major Hint That ‘White Rabbit’ Could Be Malakai Black?
- Big Change To AEW Dynamite Due To Hurricane Ian
- Trish Stratus Teases ‘Secret’ WWE Project
- Report: Tony Khan Not Granting Any AEW Releases
- Dark Side Of The Ring Co-Creator Comments On Future Of The Series
- Update On Swerve Strickland & Keith Lee Being Contacted By WWE