Several WWE stars were pulled from an independent event this weekend.
This past weekend marked the 2022 edition of the Wrestlecade convention with various wrestlers and legends appeared as well as live events took place.
Fightful Select (subscription required) reported that WWE stars Johnny Gargano, Karrion Kross and Scarlett Bordeaux were all pulled from Wrestlecade in case they were needed for Survivor Series.
The company offered the convention WWE Hall of Famer JBL to help out the situation.
Gargano, Kross and Scarlett were not used during the Survivor Series WarGames telecast.
Johnny Gargano is currently embroiled in a storyline with The Miz and Dexter Lumis on Monday Night Raw. Lumis will face Miz on the November 28 edition of the show.
Meanwhile, Karrion Kross and Scarlett Bordeaux are currently involved in a feud with Madcap Moss and Emma on Friday Night SmackDown.
Stay up to date with the WWE roster’s win-loss record (for televised matches) at this link.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Report: WWE/Saudi Arabia Relationship ‘Absolutely A Factor’ In Sami Zayn Plans
- VIDEO: AEW Entrance Theme Plays At Royal Rumble Event
- Spoiler For Entrant #1 In Royal Rumble Match Revealed?
- Spoiler On Former Champion Planned For Tonight’s Royal Rumble
- Top WWE Star Calls CM Punk ‘A Cancer’, Tells Him ‘Go Do Something Else’
- Surprising Planned WWE Royal Rumble Match Order Revealed
- Spoiler On NXT Star Brought In For WWE Royal Rumble
- Top WWE Star Declares For The Men’s Royal Rumble Match
- Big Change To The SmackDown Tag Title Contenders Tournament
- Former NXT Star Makes AEW Debut Amid WWE Return Rumours