Last night at the TLC pay-per-view event, Shelton Benjamin and Cedric Alexander (Hurt Business) defeated New Day to capture the WWE Raw Tag Team Championship.
Following the show last night, Shelton Benjamin took to social media to dedicate his big title win on the final WWE PPV of the year to former WWE star Shad Gaspard, who tragically passed away earlier on this year.
Shelton also received that he had “4 SG” written on his wrist tape for his match with Xavier Woods and Kofi Kingston on last night’s show in another touching tribute to Shad Gasaprd.
Speaking of Instagram, the aforementioned Kofi Kingston revealed that he actually lost some teeth during his match on the show last night.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Former WWE Star Offers To Be Bobby Lashley WrestleMania Opponent
- Another WWE Star Set For ‘Bigger Spotlight’ After WrestleMania 39
- Ronda Rousey Publicly Slams WWE’s Women’s Division Booking
- Tony Khan Announces New AEW Dynamite Matches
- Roman Reigns To Set Another Incredible Record At WrestleMania 39
- Cody Rhodes Shares First Look At WrestleMania Attire Paying Homage To NJPW, ROH & More
- LA Knight WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- Big Hint That Bray Wyatt Is Returning Soon?
- AEW Star Says Fans Will ‘Never Be Happy’
- Another WWE Talent Makes In-Ring Debut