During the October 7 edition of SmackDown, a mysterious segment aired. Following fan speculation, reports confirmed that former WWE star Sarah Logan was featured in the vignette, ahead of her return.
Fightful Select (subscription required) reports that the current plan is for Logan to be re-introduced with these ‘Valhalla Awaits’ vignettes.
Valhalla is the name for the majestic hall in Norse mythology where some who die in combat are chosen to enter. This reference appeared to link Logan with her husband WWE star Erik, and his Viking Raiders team.
Per PWInsider, Logan will be ‘connected on-camera’ to the Viking Raiders following her return.
Logan was released from her WWE contract in April 2020. She returned to WWE for the 2022 Royal Rumble match in January, but was eliminated from the bout after less than a minute.
Erik is currently out of action with a foot injury. The Viking Raiders last wrestled on the September 2 edition of SmackDown, defeating the New Day in a Viking Rules bout.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- Major WWE Star Undergoing Surgery?
- NXT Talent To Be Contestant On ABC’s ‘The Bachelorette’
- Absent WWE Star Still In Contact With Vince McMahon & Other Higher-Ups
- WWE Beats Jesus, Donald Trump & More For Incredible World Record