Several spoilers have emerged on plans for Monday’s (April 10) edition of WWE Raw, following the mixed reaction to last week’s show.
Many were disappointed with this year’s ‘Raw after WrestleMania’. Following the show, it was reported that Vince McMahon was ‘firmly back in charge’ at the taping.
Spoilers for this week’s show can be found on the next page, so only click ahead if you don’t mind knowing what could be planned.
- Huge Match Being Discussed For AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Ricky Starks Responds To Claim That LA Knight Is A ‘Better Rock’ Than Him
- Paul Heyman Describes ‘Method Acting’ With Current AEW Star
- Latest On WWE NXT Europe Plans
- PHOTO: AEW Star Shows Off Stitches On His Face After Bloody Match
- Rare Stipulation For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar At SummerSlam Revealed?
- KENTA Responds To Forbidden Door 2023 Rumors With Message For Tony Khan
- Popular WWE Star Opens Up About Being Released: ‘Hard Pill To Swallow’
- Seth Rollins On WWE World Heavyweight Championship: ‘We’re Not Naïve’
- Potential Future WWE Bloodline Member Receives Big Offer