Starz has taken to social media with the official announcement that it has renewed ‘Heels’ for a second season.
As reported by Variety, production for the second season will commence in 2022.
Trey Tucker, who plays Bobby Pin, and Robby Ramos, who plays Diego Cottonmouth, are both set to become regulars in the second season.
Starz President and CEO Jeffrey Hirsch said:
“It’s clear from the critical and fan acclaim that the stories and characters from the Duffy Wrestling League have made a connection with audiences bringing a community that is not often found to premium TV. I’m excited for our amazing cast and executive producers to get back into the ring together for a second season.”
Mike O’Malley will continue his role as Charlie Gully as well as returning as the showrunner, according to Variety.
The first season of Heels notably starred Phil Brooks (CM Punk) as Ricky Rabies, and Stephen Amell as Jack Spade.
this one's for the fans. #HeelsSTARZ season 2 is coming your way. pic.twitter.com/EALSnfCftE
— Heels (@HeelsSTARZ) November 3, 2021
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Asuka Shares Expletive-Filled Translation Of Recent Promo Battle With IYO SKY
- Former WWE Star Says They’re Not Retired
- Rhea Ripley Weighs In On Major WrestleMania 39 Debate
- Seth Rollins Teases “Forbidden Door” Dream Match With Top Star?
- Seth Rollins ‘First Title Defense’ Of WWE World Heavyweight Championship Already Happened
- ‘Free Agent’ WWE Star Set For First NXT Match In Seven Years
- Major AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door Dream Match Set
- Popular AEW Star Announced For G1 Climax
- Top WWE Star’s Hilarious Response To Ronda Rousey ‘Demanding’ Rumours
- ‘The Crowd’s Coming Back Around On Me’, AEW Star Addresses Possible Face Turn