A stipulation has been added to a match set for AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door that will affect the upcoming Blood and Guts match.
During Sunday’s crossover event, Chris Jericho will team with Sammy Guevara & Minoru Suzuki to face off against Eddie Kingston, Wheeler Yuta & Shota Umino.
On AEW Rampage, it was confirmed that the winning side will earn their members an advantage for the Blood and Guts bout on next Wednesday’s edition of Dynamite.
During the bout, the Jericho Appreciation Society will battle Eddie Kingston, Santana, Ortiz & the Blackpool Combat Club. One competitor from each side will start in the cage, with more competitors joining at separate intervals.
The six-man tag bout at Forbidden Door will decide which team will have a competitor join the mix first.
Also at Forbidden Door, Bryan Danielson will reveal the newest member of Blackpool Combat Club. The new teammate will wrestle Zack Sabre Jr at the pay-per-view, and take Danielson’s place in the Blood & Guts line-up.
You can view the updated card for AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door right here.
- Cora Jade & Bron Breakker Trending On Twitter After Possibly Revealing Relationship
- AJ Styles On Triple H Taking Over Creative From Vince McMahon: ‘It’s Just Different’
- Are Vince McMahon Newly Revealed Unrecorded Payments Related To Donald Trump?
- Danhausen Credits Himself & Orange Cassidy For Bringing In New Fans To AEW
- Santos Escobar Featured On WrestleMania 39 Launch Party & Teases Main Roster Call Up
- Roman Reigns Status For WWE Extreme Rules Revealed
- More Released WWE Stars Returning On SmackDown, New WWE Couple Dating, Bray Wyatt Return Plans – News Bulletin – August 12, 2022
- Kayla Braxton Transitioning To WWE Commentator Role?
- WWE NXT Level Up August 12 Set For Debut & Chase U
- NXT UK Results For August 11, 2022