The stipulation for the NXT Women’s Tag Team Championship Triple Threat match at next week’s (October 26) Halloween Havoc episode of NXT 2.0 has been revealed.
On tonight’s show, a Triple Threat match took place pitting NXT Women’s Tag Team Champion Io Shirai against Persia Pirotta and Jacy Jayne to decide who would ‘Spin the Wheel, Make the Deal’ for next week’s bout.
Shirai would pin Pirotta with the Moonsault, before spinning the wheel to reveal that the title match next week would be a ‘Stairway To Hell’ Ladder match.
Shirai is no stranger to the Halloween Havoc wheel, as the wheel determined that she would defend her NXT Women’s Championship against Candice LeRae in a TLC match at last year’s event, which she went on to win.
- Next Challengers For The Usos Undisputed Tag Team Championships Revealed
- Report: AEW Star Possibly Returning To WWE Is ‘Something That’s In Play’
- AEW Star Confirms CM Punk ‘No Longer In The Company’?
- Details On Triple H’s Involvement In Roman Reigns & Kevin Owens ‘Yelling’ Backstage
- Bray Wyatt Tease On WWE Raw
- Update On Roman Reigns & Kevin Owens Relationship After Backstage Argument
- Huge WWE Plans Changed Due To Heated Backstage Incident?
- Bob Orton Jr Provides Update On Randy Orton’s Recovery
- Kevin Owens/Roman Reigns Backstage Incident, AEW Star Undergoes Surgery, Big E New WWE Role – News Bulletin – November 29, 2022
- Released WWE Star Signs New Contract