The stipulations for the rematch between CM Punk and MJF at AEW Revolution have been revealed.
After defeating CM Punk on the February 2 episode of Dynamite, Punk wanted a rematch with MJF, which he earned last week when he and Jon Moxley defeated FTR.
On tonight’s (February 16) episode of Dynamite, Punk picked the date and stipulation for their rematch. Punk said the rematch would take place at Revolution, and it would be a Dog Collar match.
Follow along with our live coverage of tonight’s Dynamite show here.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- VIDEO: Unseen Post-Raw Footage Of Tension Between Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa
- The Rock’s Daughter WWE In-Ring Debut Announced
- Roxanne Perez Addresses NXT Absence
- Tony Khan Comments On Goldberg Free Agent Status
- NXT TV Debut On Tonight’s Show (March 21)
- Major AEW Star To Miss Tonight’s Dynamite (March 22)
- New WWE Signing In-Ring Debut Announced
- WWE Stars Show Off Gruesome Injuries After Hard Hitting Match
- Former NJPW Star Set For WWE Debut Next Week
- Tony Khan Continues To Praise Mercedes Moné Ahead Of Forbidden Door 2