WWE Hall of Famer Tammy Sytch, also known as Sunny, was arrested again in New Jersey on February 24.
Per WrestlingNews.co, Sytch was arrested on February 24 in Keansburg, New Jersey, with her court date being set for March 10, 2022.
According to state records, Sytch is charged with the following:
- OPERATING UNDER INFLUENCE OF LIQUOR OR DRUGS
- DRIVING AFTER DL/REGISTRATION SUSPENDED/REVOKED
- CARELESS DRIVING: LIKELY TO ENDANGER PERSON OR PROPERTY
- RECKLESS DRIVING
- FAILURE TO WEARSEAT EQUIPMENT-RESPONSIBILITY OF DRIVER
- DRIVING WITHOUT A LICENSE
- FAIL POSS DRIV LIC
- FAIL TO POSS DRIV REG
- FAIL TO POSS DRIV INS CARD
- FAILURE TO INSTALL INTERLOCK/DRIVE CAR W/O INTERLOCK
- OPERATE MV DURING LICENSE SUSPENSION-2ND VIOLATION
This comes just over a month after Sytch’s previous arrest back on January 13, following unlawful possession of a weapon.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Mystery Attacker Revealed On NXT
- AEW Name Reveals Upcoming Contract Expiry, Comments On Potential WWE Move
- Mandy Rose Comments On Gigi Dolin Vs. Jacy Jayne NXT Cage Match After Not Even Being Mentioned
- Alarming Advice From Surgeons For Top AEW Star
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Alexa Bliss Addresses WWE Future After Pregnancy Announcement
- Baron Corbin Makes Surprise Appearance On WWE NXT
- Pat McAfee Reacts To Unfortunate AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Attendance Photo
- Current NXT Star To Join WWE Main Roster Faction Soon?
- Bret Hart Calls Current WWE Star One Of The Greatest Wrestlers Of All Time