There is a major update in the ongoing DUI manslaughter case for WWE Hall of Famer “Sunny” Tammy Sytch.
PWInsider reports that Steven deLarouche, the attorney for Tammy Sytch, has filed a motion asking the court’s permission to withdraw as her legal representation on June 16.
He cited the following to be removed from her DUI manslaughter charges in Florida:
– An impasse has been reached in the handling of the case, making it impossible for the client and attorney to continue to work cooperatively on the case.
-The client has not complied with the terms of the employment agreement with this attorney.
-The client will not be prejudiced if the undersigned is permitted to withdraw.
The court has not yet approved or denied deLarouche’s request
This comes after Sytch’s arrest on May 6 for an incident on March 25 where it was believed she was three-and-a-half times over the legal alcohol driving limit when she crashed into 75-year-old Julian Lasseter, resulting in his death.
Tammy Sytch was charged with DUI Manslaughter, Driving with a Suspended or Revoked License (Causing Death or Serious Injury), and seven charges of DUI Causing Damage to a Person or Property.
Sytch has been incarcerated for 39 days, while awaiting trial for her case. The trial date has yet to be officially scheduled.
On May 31, Sytch pleaded not guilty on the charges against her.
We will have further updates on this case when they become available.
- UFC Hall Of Famer Daniel Cormier To Serve As Special Guest Referee At WWE Extreme Rules
- Ricky Steamboat Announces In-Ring Return With FTR
- AEW Star Continues To Tease Departure On Social Media
- Jury Comes To Decision In Randy Orton WWE 2K Tattoo Lawsuit
- Update On Triple H Changing GUNTHER’s Ring Name
- WWE Stars Gets Married (Photo)
- WWE’s Carmella Addresses Fake ‘Leaked’ Picture Of Her & Corey Graves
- WWE Reveals Lineup For Last Raw Before Extreme Rules (October 3)
- Rhea Ripley Wants To Do Mixed Tag Matches With Damian Priest
- Seth Rollins Recalls Fan Attack On WWE Raw