IMPACT Wrestling announced the date for their biggest show of the year, Bound For Glory, during last night’s Slammiversary show, and it’s certainly interesting.
While the graphic on screen did not show a date, Tom Hannifan on commentary said that the show will take place on Saturday, October 8, 2022.
The date announced was interesting, as if it takes place on that date, it will clash with the recently announced WWE Extreme Rules show set for the same day in Philadelphia.
This would be the second straight year that IMPACT’s biggest show of the year would clash with another wrestling show, as it took place on the same night as a special Saturday night episode of AEW Dynamite last year.
WWE and IMPACT worked together last night, when WWE allowed AJ Styles to send a video into Slammiversary to celebrate the 20th anniversary of IMPACT.
You can check out the results of last night’s Slammiversary show here.
— ?????? (@WrestlingCovers) June 20, 2022
- Which Released WWE Stars IMPACT Wrestling Is Reportedly Interested In Revealed
- Another Reason Matt Riddle Had Heat With WWE Management Revealed
- WWE Star Was ‘Late’ Addition To Recent Release List
- Promotions Interested In Matt Riddle After WWE Release Revealed
- Another Huge Update On Edge’s WWE Future
- WWE Airs Hype Video For Jade Cargill On SmackDown
- Professional Wrestling Term Added To Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- WWE Star’s ‘Outside Commitments’ Causing Management To ‘Figure Things Out’
- AEW Star Sets Sights On Miley Cyrus For WrestleDream
- NXT Star Told He’s Not Ready For WWE Main Roster