IMPACT Wrestling announced the date for their biggest show of the year, Bound For Glory, during last night’s Slammiversary show, and it’s certainly interesting.
While the graphic on screen did not show a date, Tom Hannifan on commentary said that the show will take place on Saturday, October 8, 2022.
The date announced was interesting, as if it takes place on that date, it will clash with the recently announced WWE Extreme Rules show set for the same day in Philadelphia.
This would be the second straight year that IMPACT’s biggest show of the year would clash with another wrestling show, as it took place on the same night as a special Saturday night episode of AEW Dynamite last year.
WWE and IMPACT worked together last night, when WWE allowed AJ Styles to send a video into Slammiversary to celebrate the 20th anniversary of IMPACT.
You can check out the results of last night’s Slammiversary show here.
— 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐕𝐞𝐧 (@WrestlingCovers) June 20, 2022
- Bray Wyatt’s New Ring Name Revealed?
- Report: Huge ROH Show Announcement Imminent
- Lio Rush Provides Update On Shoulder Injury & Return Plans (Exclusive)
- Hiromu Takahashi Pulled From Forbidden Door
- Update On Cesaro’s Wrestling Future Amid Forbidden Door Speculation
- Ronda Rousey In Action During WWE SmackDown Dark Match
- The Rock Reacts To Pat McAfee Using His Catchphrase On SmackDown
- AEW Star Taz Shows Off Incredible Weight Loss Photo
- Watch Alexa Bliss Rap ‘Lose Yourself’ In Her Hometown
- Bayley Teases Returning For Money In The Bank