WWE has confirmed the date and location for this year’s Extreme Rules Premium Live Event.
This year’s Extreme Rules event will emanate from the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia on October 8. Tickets for the event will go on sale on July 15.
As of writing, Extreme Rules is slated to be the first WWE Premium Live Event to follow the ‘Clash at the Castle’ UK show on September 3. Extreme Rules 2021 notably took place on September 23 last year.
Following the October 8 event will be Survivor Series, which is slated for November 26 in Boston.
WWE’s most recent Premium Live Event outing was for Hell in a Cell on June 5, which was headlined by Cody Rhodes vs Seth Rollins. The company is currently building towards Money in the Bank on July 2, with SummerSlam scheduled for July 30.
We will continue to provide updates on the event as they become available.
— WWE (@WWE) June 13, 2022
- Several In WWE ‘Pushing’ For Upcoming Free Agent
- WWE ‘Optimistic’ Major CM Punk Dream Match Could Happen
- Ric Flair Issues Statement To Tony Khan After Alleged Comments At AEW Show
- WWE Leadership ‘Questioned’ Internally For Not Signing Major Free Agent
- WWE Name Released By The Company
- Major Former WWE Star Rules Out Joining AEW
- Major AEW Star Wanted Match With CM Punk
- Anonymous Major Star Reveals Concerns About CM Punk Vs. Roman Reigns WWE Feud
- More WWE Departures Confirmed
- WWE Star Discussed As Roman Reigns WWE Royal Rumble 2024 Opponent Revealed