WWE has confirmed the date and location for this year’s Extreme Rules Premium Live Event.
This year’s Extreme Rules event will emanate from the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia on October 8. Tickets for the event will go on sale on July 15.
As of writing, Extreme Rules is slated to be the first WWE Premium Live Event to follow the ‘Clash at the Castle’ UK show on September 3. Extreme Rules 2021 notably took place on September 23 last year.
Following the October 8 event will be Survivor Series, which is slated for November 26 in Boston.
WWE’s most recent Premium Live Event outing was for Hell in a Cell on June 5, which was headlined by Cody Rhodes vs Seth Rollins. The company is currently building towards Money in the Bank on July 2, with SummerSlam scheduled for July 30.
We will continue to provide updates on the event as they become available.
— WWE (@WWE) June 13, 2022
- PHOTOS: Sasha Banks Victim Of Car Break-In
- WWE Reaches Out To AEW Star, Brandi Rhodes WWE In-Ring Return, NXT UK Invades NXT 2.0 – News Bulletin – August 17, 2022
- Santos Escobar Breaks Silence Following NXT Departure
- WWE Spoils Result Of Upcoming Championship Match
- Becky Lynch Shares Update On Shoulder Injury
- Rey Mysterio Still Has CM Punk’s Hair From 2010 Rivalry
- Final Set For G1 Climax 32 Tournament
- Latest On Kenny Omega Absence Ahead Of Potential AEW Return
- Another Debut Announced For Next Week’s NXT 2.0
- Becky Lynch On How Much Creative Freedom She Has With WWE Promos