The Miz has made a bit of a preposterous claim on Instagram tonight, February 11, 2020. WrestleMania 2021 will take place in Los Angeles, California.
Hollywood. Major Stars. Major Media Companies. A-list celebrities. Los Angeles has it all.
Miz considers himself a part of that lifestyle and sees next year’s WrestleMania as his home turf. As such, he’s proclaimed something a bit outlandish:
Well, it looks like Miz will be retiring from WWE in 2021. It was a nice career Miz. There isn’t any way you are main eventing WrestleMania in 2021.
Obviously, this was tongue in cheek, but the comments on his Insta have probably not been very confidence-boosting.
Of course, Roman Reigns will probably still be feuding with Baron Corbin at this time next year. So, it’s very possible a main even spot could be available.
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’
- AEW All In Surpasses Impressive WWE Event Record
- VIDEO: MJF Pays Homage To WWE Star At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- WWE Raw Star Zoey Stark Explains Alliance With Trish Stratus
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing
- WWE Star Makes History With Huge Title Win
- Rhea Ripley & Dominik Mysterio Respond To Being Namedropped At AEW Double Or Nothing
- Backstage Praise For AEW Star At Double Or Nothing
- Tony Khan Courting Goldberg For AEW All In?