10. Finn Bálor, Sheamus, Jeff Hardy and Bray Wyatt – $1 million
A nice round number to kick things off, as the four men in 10th place all earn $1 million per year.
Jeff Hardy is an interesting one, because if we compare his salary to his brother Matt, Jeff earns $350,000 more than the ‘Woken One’. This is despite both men returning at the same time at WrestleMania 33, and both having relatively parallel paths since then.
That was of course until the ‘Charismatic Enigma’ was drafted to SmackDown Live in the Superstar Shake-up a couple of weeks ago.
Sheamus is the only man other than Edge to win a Royal Rumble, Money in the Bank, and King of the Ring, and is a former four-time WWE World Champion, so he has definitely done enough to be in the top 10 highest earners in the company.
Sheamus’ partner as part of the Bar, Cesaro, earns only half of the ‘Celtic Warrior’s salary at $500,000 per year.
Finn Bálor and Bray Wyatt, although young in their WWE careers, are former WWE Universal Champion and WWE Champion respectively, thus contributing to their comparatively high salaries.
- Report: Sasha Banks Set For NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 17
- Top WWE Star Admits Injury ‘Still Isn’t Feeling Right’ Despite Return
- William Regal Shares Farewell Message For Blackpool Combat Club
- Returning AEW Star Reveals He Did Not Want To Take Hiatus
- WWE Star Wants To Apply For Great British Bake Off
- AEW Backstage Reaction To Possibility Of Sasha Banks Joining The Company
- Another Top WWE Star Pulled From Upcoming Shows
- Popular AEW Star’s Contract Expiring In July 2023
- Here’s What NXT’s Shawn Michaels Had To Say About William Regal
- Potential Spoiler For WWE Royal Rumble Return