It appears that top AEW star Hangman Page has deleted his Twitter account. He is not the first wrestler to do so although we currently do not know what prompted this decision.
There is, of course, an unbelievable amount of negative on Twitter these days. With the increased paranoia surrounding COVID-19, the continued Black Lives Matter protests, and the #SpeakingOut movement, it can all be a lot to take in at once. We don’t know that any of that played into Page’s decision so currently, it is merely speculation.
The #SpeakingOut movement has resulted in many parties deleting their social media amidst accusations. However, prior to that, a number of wrestlers had announced they needed a break from social media. While people like Shawn Spears and the Young Bucks eventually returned to the platform, Mick Foley still has yet to do so.
Page is currently one half of the AEW World Tag Team Champions with Kenny Omega. He and Omega have defended the titles in recent weeks against the Superbad Squad and the Natural Nightmare. Meanwhile, they are scheduled to face Best Friends at Fyter Fest. Prior to the pandemic, Page was involved in one of the best storylines in wrestling with tension building in the Elite.
Are you a fan of Hangman Page? Let us know on Twitter!
- VIDEO: Unseen Post-Raw Footage Of Tension Between Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa
- Roxanne Perez Addresses NXT Absence
- The Rock’s Daughter WWE In-Ring Debut Announced
- Tony Khan Comments On Goldberg Free Agent Status
- NXT TV Debut On Tonight’s Show (March 21)
- Major AEW Star To Miss Tonight’s Dynamite (March 22)
- New WWE Signing In-Ring Debut Announced
- WWE Stars Show Off Gruesome Injuries After Hard Hitting Match
- Former NJPW Star Set For WWE Debut Next Week
- Keith Lee Responds To Criticism Of Saying ‘Poor WALTER’ After GUNTHER Name Change