Even more former WWE stars made their return to the company on this week’s SmackDown, when the Hit Row trio of Top Dolla, Ashante ‘Thee’ Adonis and B-Fab made their returns to the show.
Top Dolla and Ashante defeated two local competitors on the show, before the three cut a promo, referring to themselves as the ‘OG3’.
The three of them were accompanied by Isaiah ‘Swerve’ Scott (Swerve Strickland) in NXT, who naturally was not able to return alongside them as he is currently under contract to AEW.
Swerve’s absence from the group has led man fans to begin speculating about current WWE stars who could step in as the new fourth member of the group, though it seems that may not be happening.
Top Dolla took to Twitter shortly after Hit Row’s return, when he said:
Guys… please stop adding all your favorite black wrestlers to the group. We not accepting applications at this time. #OG3 #HitRow
Top Dolla also appeared on Busted Open Radio following the show, where he explained how the group’s return came about.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- WWE Raw Star Moved Back To NXT, Reforms Tag Team
- Update On Whether Jungle Boy Has Officially Undergone Name Change
- The Incredible Story Of Deaf WWE NXT Wrestler Myles Borne
- Thunder Rosa Comments On Saraya’s AEW Debut
- Darby Allin Gets Stitches Following AEW Rampage Grand Slam (Photo)
- The Hilarious Reason Teddy Long Is Trending On Twitter
- WWE Raw Star Explains What Triple H Tells WWE Stars Before They Go Out
- Buddy Matthews ‘May Be Done’ With AEW
- Bullet Club Member Betrays Jay White & Turns Face At NJPW Burning Spirit
- WWE Hall Of Famer Recalls Batista Being Difficult To Work With